Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm going to go ahead and call it right now...

...Herman Cain will win the Republican Caucus in Iowa in 2012 and suddenly jump to front-runner status going into the New Hampshire primary. I'm not ready to predict that he'll win in New Hampshire, but he will at least be one of the top three vote getters in that primary.

This will be driven by a combination of Tea Party dissatisfaction with other Republican nominees and an assassination of the character of Michelle Bachmann by liberals and her party rivals. Herman Cain will be seen as neutralizing the "racial shield" of Obama as well as being a hell-fire conservative that the Tea Party can support.

It's going to get interesting after that!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Could have not said it better myself! Great post! Placing your blog on my bloglist!

5 and Counting... said...

I like the way that sounds (and I would have to say I think your reasoning makes sense.) You're right - its going to get interesting!

5 and Counting... said...

Oh, and I know my blog user name is pretty long so feel free to call me Auntie.... :)